Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lightning (and stuff)

Okay, so I'm sure you are all wondering, "why hasn't Randoogle posted anything new for so long?" Well, as you may know, I have this thing that I like to call the "Randoogle Greatness Barrier" which allows me to not post stuff unless I deem it worthy. That's totally not why I haven't posted anything, BTW. If you must know, and this may come as a shock to some of you avid readers out there, I'm quite lazy. On top of that, I think I must have ADD or something, cause I never can seem to get anyth...

Okay, so there was this totally cool episode of Eureka on, but now I'm back. Anyway, I promise to post some more stuff that has been going on (at least the stuff that some of you may be interested in--for the rest of you, sorry, out of luck, try the next blog). For instance, we bought our first house this year, and I'm sure you would like some photos of that, or maybe at least the address so that you can stalk me. Also, we got us some cats, which, as we all know, is what the interweb is really interested in anyway. One of them is totally a lolcat.

But for now, I hope you will be satisfied with some of the shots I got during the most resent crazy lightning storm that came rumbling through St. George and Washington. So here they are:



My clear favorite of the night



I kind of tweaked with the lighting on this one, and forgot to set it back, but I don't think you'll mind.




My second favorite shot of the night

BTW, if anyone is interested (and they happen to have a compact Canon digital camera), I took all of these shots with a motion sensor script installed on my camera using CHDK. I totally just turned the camera on and pretty much just kicked back while the camera took all the shots for me (which is in keeping with the whole laziness thing).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm wondering, "why hasn't Randoogle posted anything new for so long?"

    ReplyDelete